- Payment is to be made through Paypal upon booking services.
- Cover Reveals, Release Launch, and Book Blitz events must be paid in full at time of booking.
- A deposit will be required in the amount of $100.00 for BLOG TOURS. Once it has been determined how many blog have signed up for the tour, the remaining payment will be due. Book Plug Promotions will provide you with a copy of the google doc form which indicates all of the blogs that have signed up to participate.
- Author will determine the number of blogs participating in each event. The number of blog participants will determine the pricing for the blog tour.
- Author can set the start/stop dates for blog tour sign up.
- Review copies can be submitted in e-pub format, Mobi, and PDF formats.
- Refunds: A full refund will be given within the first 5 days of payment. After 5 days, if a refund is requested, 50% will be kept for the work that was completed for your event.
- Giveaways: Shipping and distribution of all prizes is the sole responsibility of the author. Book Plug Promotions is in no way responsible for giveaways. Signed books will be US ONLY unless otherwise specified by author.
Authors are responsible to provide eBooks and/or all prizes for all review stops.
- Options for tours can include: review, excerpt, promo posts, interviews, Q&A, character castings (these are completed by bloggers), author interviews, teasers, deleted scenes and more.
- Blogs sign up on a voluntary basis to participate in all tours. If a blog does not post on their scheduled day Book Plug Promotions will make every effort to contact the blog and coordinate posting. Book Plug Promotions is not to be held responsible if a blog fails to post as scheduled.
- Reviews: positive reviews are not guaranteed. Bloggers are asked if their review is going to be rated at a 3 or below, to please hold off on posting their review until after the tour has been completed. Reviewers are asked to give an honest and respectful review.
- BLOGGERS are asked and encouraged to share their blog post on their Blogs, Facebook Page and Twitter.
- Bloggers are asked and encouraged to post their reviews to Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and Goodreads but this can not be guaranteed by Book Plug Promotions.
TOUR DAY ==> Please make sure your tour post is on your blog by 12:00 p.m. EST (NOON) on the day of your tour stop and make it the top post of the day. If this is not possible for any reason please let me know and we can move your post to another day. If a blog fails to post during their schedule tour date without reason or advance notice, I will be hesitant to add you to future tours and events.
TOUR SCHEDULE ==> A tour schedule is not set in stone, changes can be made if needed. If you cannot commit to the date you opted for or need to change the tour date you have been assigned, please let me know as soon as possible. The schedule can easily be changed. Please be advised that everyone who signs up may not have a spot on a tour. The size of the tour is determined by the author, as they will advise Book Plug Promotions how many blogs they wish to participate.
REVIEWS ==> Because these are promotional tours, Book Plug Promotions requests that if your review is not favorable (review is below 3 stars) please contact Book Plug Promotions for alternative arrangements to be made. Book Plug Promotions requests that you post your reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, iTunes, and Goodreads.
COVER REVEALS, RELEASE LAUNCH, AND BOOK BLAST ==> Unlike Blog Tours, Cover Reveals, Release Launch, and Book Blitz DO NOT need to be the top post of the day.